Here ap govt announced that prospects, Admission Procedure, Eligibility Criteria for Admission and . Rules of Reservation:

Let go into it

Admission Procedure:

a) Admission to the two years PUC and four years B.Tech Program (2020-21) will be based on merit in the RGUKT CET 2020 converted in to GPA and

b) The rules/guidelines/regulations/recommendations issued by the Governing Council of RGUKT from time to time shall be followed for admissions with applicable reservation norms of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
a) Merit of the candidates in RGUKT CET 2020
b) Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh &Telangana State, conducted in 2020.
c) Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2020, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
d) International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

Rules of Reservation:
i. Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for 'local candidates'(Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the AP. Reorganization Act, 2014. (see Annexure-I).
ii. The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
iii. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1 %, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4%, Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3%, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC -1 % and Sports - 0.5%.
iv. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of girl candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST /BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever girl candidates are available.
v. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at state-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures V to VII.
vi. For Sports & Games category in respect of GO.MS.NO.10 Dated: 15-7-2008 of Youth advancement Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department will only be considered
vii. For Physically Handicapped, the disability between 40% and 75% and as per G.O.Ms.No. 109, dated 15.6.1992 will only be considered.
viii. 10% supernumerary Reservation to the Economically Weaker Sections as per the AP State Government Norms.
ix. 5% supernumerary quota for the candidates studied in other than AP and Telangana states.

For More Info Download